The North Polk High School classes of 1960 and 1961 held a reunion on Saturday, Oct. 30, at Fletcher’s in Ankeny. These two classes are historical, as they are the first two classes to attend all four years of high school after the reorganization. The Class of 1960 was the first freshman class during the 1957-58 school year after North Polk was reorganized and included Alleman and Elkhart, along with part of the Sheldahl district. The following year, the “new” North Polk School District was formed and added the balance of the Sheldahl district, along with Polk City, and the class of 1961 was the first to go all four years under that format.